Welcome!!!

I would like to welcome you to my sports blog where I will gladly give my opinion on a sports topic that my be headline news or a topic that might be small but interesting. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this blog and have a great day!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Well, Its a Start

Tonight was the great return of Dontrelle Willis. Well, it was just ok I guess but it doesn't hurt talking up a guy making his first start of the season. Hey, he didn't get the win or the loss but a lot of that has to do with the way the bats were tonight. Detroit pitching got a lot of run support to help take some pressure off of the pitchers tonight but the twins bats were just as active tonight. The tigers got into a nice little groove but it seemed the twins had an answer to Detroit by tying it up or taking the lead. To be honest the game still hasn't ended but I wanted to talk about Willis before I went to bed lol. He looked to have better control then he had before even though he did issue some walks. The thing I like about what he did was that he was throwing strikes, more than he did before. Seeing him with better control gives us all hope that he can and will return back to his old form, or at least a decent starter. Whelp, I hope Willis all the best.

GO TIGERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment