Welcome!!!

I would like to welcome you to my sports blog where I will gladly give my opinion on a sports topic that my be headline news or a topic that might be small but interesting. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this blog and have a great day!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bondo on his way back

Jeremy Bonderman is on the road back to Detroit by doing some rehab work with the White Caps. Its kind of interesting that no one has really noticed or talked about Bondo since he was put on the DL to try to finish his recovery of the surgery he had last summer but its understandable because the Tigers starting pitching has been sold if not dominate at time. Usually when things are going right everyone forgets about the things that are out of site. Kind of like what happened to Dontrelle Willis or Marcus Thames. I really am missing Marcus right now though, a big bat in the middle of the line up is always nice. Anyway with Bondo coming back it brings up questions on who the tigers will send down to the minors or push into the bullpen. It makes me wonder if that’s why they are going to start D-Train today and see how he has come along. If he doesn't show improvement in a certain amount of starts he is given it might be one of the last time we see of the D-Train in the D.

No comments:

Post a Comment