Welcome!!!

I would like to welcome you to my sports blog where I will gladly give my opinion on a sports topic that my be headline news or a topic that might be small but interesting. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this blog and have a great day!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wings in 2-0 control

Johan Franzen and the red wings seem to be in complete control after a well earned win in overtime against the Blackhawk’s. After Mikael Samuelsson's game winning goal it seemed the hawks were completely deflated and who wouldn't be after they played so well only to get a loss for it. I really cant wait for the next game to start on Friday in Chicago and see if the wings can dominate game 3 like they did in the 3rd period of game one. What I would really like to see is something more from Jonathan Ericsson. Don't get me wrong, he's be playing some great hockey but when you have the size he has (6-5 205lbs) you need the throw your body around a little more then he is. Anyways the wings are doing a great job and their wining so I’m happy.

Go Wings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment