Welcome!!!

I would like to welcome you to my sports blog where I will gladly give my opinion on a sports topic that my be headline news or a topic that might be small but interesting. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this blog and have a great day!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

2 In a Row!!!

Detroit is back on track after a rocky series with the Twins by winning their past two games. Porcello had a great game pitching 6 innings allowing 3 hits, 2 walks and had 5 strikeouts. For the second straight game the tigers had the pitching and the hitting on track! Seay, Zumaya, and Rodney pitched after the 6th inning and all of them pitch great with Seay being the only one to allow a hit.






Miguel Cabrera continues to be hot with the bat as he went 3 for 4 ( two of them being doubles) one walk and a whopping 4 RBI. Another guy that has started hitting well in the series is Ryan Raburn who went 2 for 4 with one of them being a home run and drove in 3 runs. Gerald Laird also had a solid game going 3 for 4 and a RBI. Its nice to see Laird start hitting the way he did early in the season. This was an entertaining game to watch if you are tigers fan and I hope there’s more to come.
Final- A's 1 Tigers 9
Go Tigers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment