Welcome!!!

I would like to welcome you to my sports blog where I will gladly give my opinion on a sports topic that my be headline news or a topic that might be small but interesting. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this blog and have a great day!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cleary Helps Wings Advance!!!

Detroit got past the Duck with the help of Dan Clearys late period goal to make it 4-3. Cleary has seemed to be some what quiet in the series until tonight when he had the game winning goal. In my opinion this series should have been over along time ago because the wings outplayed the ducks most of the series but when the games would end some how the Ducks would end up on top with a lucky goal or a lucky save from Hiller. One thing that I think gave the Red Wings a hard time is how physical the Ducks were knocking the wings off the puck and keeping them unbalanced when the Wings would enter the Ducks zone with the puck. I think with the way the two teams have played they are showing us that a nice rivalry has started between them and I only see it getting deeper in the next few years.
Now the only thing in the way of the wings getting back to the stanley cup finals is the Chicago Blackhawks. This is going to be an interesting series since the two teams are original six teams and its so late in the playoffs. Its going to be a fun series to watch and I know im going to enjoy it a lot!!

GO WINGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment